[HOT] HOT: Glacial & landslide dammed lakes

arch_arch at t-online.de arch_arch at t-online.de
Fri May 15 13:56:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

	before any import takes place you have to make sure that the import
meets the import guidelines:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines [1]

	There were several imports in the last weeks in Nepal which infringed
copyrights, were of poor quality, etc. Those imports had to be removed
by the Data Working Group.

	Regards, Arch

	-----Original-Nachricht-----