[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

Carl von Einem carl at einem.net
Sat May 16 11:10:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just noticed that an area mapped by me yesterday [1] has been
invalidated by user GoUtes! [2] with the comment "some tracks not yet
traced in SE corner."

I just had a second look at that area and can't follow the reasoning of
"GoUtes!". Can someone please double check that task? Is that the way
validation works?

My earlier comment when setting the task as "completed" was "completed;
partially skewed imagery makes detection of details a difficult task;
should be reinspected once newer imagery is available".

Thanks,
Carl

[1] <http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1018#task/3117>
[2] <http://tasks.hotosm.org/user/GoUtes%21>