[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 11:49:15 UTC 2015

Paths, tracks and highways in Nepal are some the the most challenging to
map anywhere I've seen.  For that reason I rarely map them or mark tiles
done.  In Nepal basically I just map buildings and let the rest of the
mappers sort the highways out and I've done quite a bit of mapping.  I
think someone has already said there are conflicts between different
guidelines in the wiki and in the project instructions.

If there is some sort of highway connection between two settlements then I
may just map it but otherwise I stick with buildings.

Cheerio John