[HOT] [Nepal] JOSM presets #1046 and #1060

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 13:26:38 UTC 2015

I added the presets to jobs #1046 and #1060.  The contributors need to download and install the presets.
As Pierre Giraud noted to me, the link appears at the top of the instruction tab. We could eventually highlight it more to assure good visibility.

You should see :
Using JOSM? Please use the dedicated preset.thanks castafico.
Pierre