[HOT] Nepal post-earthquake pictures

Katja Ulbert mail at katja-ulbert.de
Tue May 19 17:50:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I´ve added relevant post-earthquake pictures that maybe can help
identifying objects on the ground. It includes IDP camps, temporary
shelters, damaged roads, bridges, houses, squares, monuments in urban as
well as in rural areas.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/katja-ulbert/galleries/

Could someone please remove the links in the wiki and replace them by
this one?

Cheers

Katja