[HOT] Nepal post-earthquake pictures

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 18:25:14 UTC 2015

Hi Katja,
Hi have revised the flickr link.

regard
Pierre

      De : Katja Ulbert <mail at katja-ulbert.de>
 À : "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Mardi 19 mai 2015 13h50
 Objet : [HOT] Nepal post-earthquake pictures

 Hi all,

 I´ve added relevant post-earthquake pictures that maybe can help identifying objects on the ground. It includes IDP camps, temporary shelters, damaged roads, bridges, houses, squares, monuments in urban as well as in rural areas.

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/katja-ulbert/galleries/

 Could someone please remove the links in the wiki and replace them by this one?

 Cheers

 Katja