[HOT] [hotosm.org] Designer/Illustrator wanted

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Wed May 20 19:37:21 UTC 2015

Dear HOT community,

while working on the website we identified the need for a person that
could support us with creativity and arts.  Don't worry, not much work
is needed. But if you are a working as an illustrator or designer, or
you have this skills and passion, for it we would kindly ask you to help
us out a bit. Right now, we could need four icons/illustrations, to
visualize the following topics: Emergency Mapping (Activations) ,
Working Groups, Jobs, Donate

Please write me, if your are interested in helping us with your arts a
bit. I'm happy to provide more information.
Very much appreciated!
Felix