[HOT] step by step recipe for iD bug reporting

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sun May 24 07:32:47 UTC 2015

Hi Russ,

I certainly know what it is like to think-tired! I'm almost there.

The routing doesn't have to programmed to be an email. It can route in any number of ways. As a description of the workflow, I simplified to "email".

Of course other teams would need to be involved if they have dominion over other parts of the workflow, like the Task Manager, Activation, Tech Working Groups. Whomever uses Github would need to buy in.

Hopefully these groups will be open to supporting all the thousands of new contributors with healthy, supportive, easy-to-use solutions. Change is tough for me so I understand not wanting to change, even if it serves people better.

I presented the workflow as a visualization for our conversation, and because that's how I think best, by seeing what would happen in the process and writing it down in detail. Then other people can tag in more easily. It also helps to know who would need to be a part of the team to "make it so".

Suzan