[HOT] AWG Meeting Tomorrow 1400 UTC

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon May 25 14:50:22 UTC 2015

The Activation WG meeting is tomorrow 26 May and every Tuesday at 14:00 UTC
on IRC

Please see/add to agenda here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Acti
vation/meeting_2015-05-26

---------------------------------------

Just like all our working groups, it is open to everyone. The main focus

is our Activations, protocol and general improvement to our emergency
mapping programs.

Instructions for IRC can be found here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC

Direct link to #hot channel using Kiwi client:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

---------------------------------------

A full list of our working groups and their areas of interest can be

found here:

http://hotosm.org/working-groups

Working groups are always glad to have people participate and if you

would like to place something on the agenda of any of the working groups

just send an email to this email list and someone will make sure it gets

on the agenda for the next meeting or perhaps the meeting after next and

let you know so you can attend.

Cheers,

=Russ

Russell Deffner