[HOT] Canada mapathons (Toronto / Montreal)

Kamal kamalp.paudel at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:44:52 UTC 2015

Hi Pete,
I have been co-coordinating with Prof. Claus Rinner from Ryerson University GIS lab in Toronto for Nepal HOT, specifically recently after Nepal Earthquake. We had two mapathons.   The GIS lab and MapTime Toronto might be  interested in collaborating. Will follow up with the guys there. They might already be on HOT.

Thanks,
Kamal Paudel

@kpaudel

Sent from my iPhone