[HOT] Greetings HOT !

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sun May 31 04:18:59 UTC 2015

Welcome Arushi! Good to have you here!

Suzan

On May 29, 2015, at 5:52 AM, Robert Banick wrote:

Welcome Arushi! Looking forward to all the great posts.

—
Sent from Mailbox

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 2:13 AM, Milo van der Linden <milo at dogodigi.net> wrote:

Welcome Arushi Vashist!

On May 29, 2015 4:18 AM, "Arushi Vashist" <arushi.8295 at gmail.com> wrote:
My name is Arushi Vashist and I joined the HOT community as an intern through the Outreachy program 2015.
I will be working on the project "Improve HOT Export Tool Help Documentation" with my mentor Mhairi O’Hara.

During the internship period, I will keep updating my OSM user diary with posts on my progress and the project status.
Here is the link to my first post: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Arushi%20Vashist/diary/35112
Also, I can be contacted via email arushi.8295 at gmail.com
.

I am looking forward to having a great experience and collaborating with the community.
Have a great day!

Regards,
Arushi