[HOT] Subject: task #1250 South Kivu road tags

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 1 16:35:38 UTC 2015

Hi both
With crowdsourcing + unexperienced contributors, this is always a problem to revise /  classify properly. And yes, badly some unexperienced contributors revise for the wrong.
Validation of squares from the Task Manager needs to be completed from some validation workflows where we focus on different aspects. The various tools like Osmose let complete these validation. The revision / classification of the network is one of these aspects where it would be interesting that some experienced contributors can focus on with a broader perspective then individual squares.
It would be interesting if a tool could be developped to help classify roads and spot these track types classification in the middle of a network.
Pierre