[HOT] Activation Working Group Meeting

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Nov 2 23:04:04 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

With the daylight savings change for many of us, we doodled for a better
meeting time of the Activation Working Group and that happened to end up as
0:00/24:00UTC. So, hopefully that works for most of those interested in the
group; what I've noticed with a lot of these working groups is that no
meeting time is really good for a global community and I've started a
conversation with my co-leads about how we might make participation easier
asynchronously as really the goal is not to find a perfect time to meet, but
to get as many of those willing to commit to the objectives as possible.

So if you are available, please join us on IRC in roughly one hour and once
we get through our unfinished business, hopefully we'll have time to think
about ways to do better;

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Activation Working Group Co-lead