[HOT] HOT Training Center

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Nov 4 19:18:39 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

As promised, I have gone through the HOT Training Center, with some help of
course - and now all Activation course content can be viewed without
enrolling (as a guest). If you want to take the training and become part of
the Activation Roster, you will need to enroll and complete the Activation
Essentials course (as well as one or more of the role course exam(s) that
interest you - in other words - you need to be trained for a role to be on a
team and complete the endorsement).

Also, what is maybe personally a bit more exciting, is to introduce our
"HOT: The Missing Manual" course! This course is the first in our "HOT
Basics" category and will hopefully help anyone interested in knowing more
about how our community works. It doesn't currently have a 'completion'
(i.e. still working on badge/certificate/etc.) but is also available to view
the content as a guest until we get that done.

You can find all this training at the HOT Training Center -
http://courses.hotosm.org/ and of course if you have any trouble, questions,
etc. feel free to email course at hotosm.org

Enjoy!

=Russ