[HOT] KLL's Six Months of Earthquake Response

Nama Budhathoki namabudhathoki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:36:43 UTC 2015

Dear Friends,
Greetings from Kathmandu!

Thank you so much for your incredible support in mapping Nepal after April
25 earthquake. We tried our best to connect your contribution to relief
agencies on the ground and use it as effectively as we could to save lives
and provide aid to the victims. I believe there is much to learn from our
collective effort to prepare for future disasters.

Six months have passed since we were hit by the earthquake on April 25.
Marking those six months, we spent some time to reflect and put the major
activities in a timeline here:

*http://kathmandulivinglabs.github.io/timeline-sixmonths/
<http://kathmandulivinglabs.github.io/timeline-sixmonths/>*
I hope you will also take a few minutes to reflect on those six months and
how we worked together!

With best regards,

Nama
Nama R. Budhathoki, Ph.D.