[HOT] Activation Working Group Tonight 24/000 UTC

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Nov 9 17:21:56 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

As a reminder, or if you haven't made the last couple of meetings, we are
switching things up a bit with the Activation Working Group. Our next
meeting is 'tonight' 24/0:00 UTC on IRC (see this wiki on 'HOT Chats' for
more info on IRC:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/HOT_Chats)

Anyone is welcome to join the meetings and we are working on using Trello
for some more asynchronous ways to participate; so bear with us for another
week or two as we get that operational.

Until further notice, you can always go to the AWG wiki-page for next
meeting agenda and summary/log from last time:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Act
ivation

Key 'takeaways' from last week:

.        We have finished the first round of contacting/making a list of all
HOT OSM Tasking Manager Admins and Project Managers - this week, we'll talk
about next steps

.        We started working on scheduling 'remote support' for GeoWeek

.        Discussed current Disaster Mapping Projects - lots going on, not a
lot, but a few unfulfilled needs/asks at the moment (see log)

.        Decided to try Trello for AWG, working out admin stuff currently
but if all goes well, we'll update group workflow/on-boarding to include
mailing list and Trello

Thank you,

=Russ

Russell Deffner