[HOT] Activation Updates

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Nov 13 22:04:33 UTC 2015

Hi Jean-Guilhem and all,

Yes, it was far beyond any intention to downplay the amazing work any of our coordinators have achieved. A big thank you to everyone who commits their time and effort, whether that's contributing to the mapping effort or searching far and wide for information that helps the coordination team make the right decisions at the right time to succeed in the objectives of the project.

Cheers to all and keep up the great work!
=Russ