[HOT] FW: [Tagging] Friendliness with attacked mapped places in Paris

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Sat Nov 14 21:44:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I forwarded that original message on to this list because there was some traffic on our IRC channel about what/if any mapping was being done. I see replies that it was potentially inappropriate tagging on OSM and I agree with the arguments. My apologies to not look further into the content of the message and respectfully I should have deferred to any of the wonderful local OSM community members to respond.

I don’t know if the original sender is on this list, replies should probably be to this message: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2015-November/027517.html

Best regards,

=Russ