[HOT] Outreachy Round 10 Presentation

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Thu Oct 1 09:15:38 UTC 2015

Hey Jorieke,

We will be broadcasting the Outreachy presentation via Google Hangout on
Air which will record it for our HOT YouTube account. That way you and
anyone else interested that can't attend tonight can still view it! I will
send out an email after this with all the details, but it will also be
linked through the Outreachy project page on the HOT website [1], as well
as the wiki page for Round 10 [2]. Similarly feedback from the students
will also be accessible from here for everyone to see, particularly for
future Outreachy applicants and mentors.

Kind regards,

Mhairi

[1] http://hotosm.org/projects/outreachy
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Outreachy_Round_10