[HOT] HOT Community Chat this Thursday, 8 October at 15:00 UTC

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Oct 6 23:04:39 UTC 2015

To all those in the HOT community:

Please join me for a community chat this *Thursday, 8 October at 15:00 UTC*
In your time zone: local time
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HOT+Community+Chat&iso=20151008T11&p1=263&ah=1>

*Location:* Audio call using computer microphone/speakers from anywhere in
the world (with an internet connection)
https://www.uberconference.com/hotosm
Optional dial in number from the US: 213-992-5716 | PIN: 09506
Questions can also be submitted via: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc
.oftc.net/hot

*Agenda:* Discuss some exciting new initiatives HOT is launching in late
2015 and early 2016, gather your ideas and input, and answer any questions
you may have for me in my role as HOT's Executive Director.

If you have questions you'd like me to address on the call, please send
them in advance, or just ask on the call. Looking forward to seeing you or
hearing from you on Thursday!
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director