[HOT] Missing Maps: the first year in stats and charts

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Fri Oct 16 19:53:41 UTC 2015

I put together some slides for the Missing Maps powwow that’s happening in Toronto atm, just put it online here:
http://talks.dekstop.de/Martin%20Dittus%20MM%20powwow%2020151015.pdf

There’s now a long backlog of stuff for me to write about, haven’t found time for diary posts in a few weeks, but in the meantime these slides can maybe fill some of that gap.

Feel free to ask questions or send requests, I made an effort to annotate the slides but I’m sure there are still some places where a bit more context may be useful.

m.