[HOT] Source of Imagery

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Wed Oct 21 00:57:16 UTC 2015

Hi Mike and Benson, on behalf of DigitalGlobe, I would be happy to promote it within our organization; we have many team members is Northern CO.

WRT your imagery question, agreed the provider is US State Dept, and the actual source of the imagery is DigitalGlobe (through Nextview license).

Best regards, Kevin