[HOT] [hotosm-membership] HOT Fundraising Working Group

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Fri Oct 23 19:43:54 UTC 2015

Justin, thanks very much for your note.

This is great - There are many opportunities at the country level and I
encourage all HOT community members to think about ways HOT and your local
OSM community can collaborate on these opportunities. Depending on each
call, some are best led by the local OSM community, some by HOT, and others
can be a joint submission.

Feel free to get in contact and we can discuss the details of this one
separately.
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director