[HOT] Tools in iD offsetting

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:55:02 UTC 2015

Also try hitting CTRL+0 (that is control-zero) in your browser which
will reset the page zoom to standard size.  I know I have had weird
issues like this in the past where I accidentally zoomed the page a
bit without noticing and then got weird behavior in tools like iD (not
specifically iD but things like it).

- -AndrewBuck