[HOT] Translators needed

Blake Girardot blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Sun Oct 25 12:38:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

HOT is trying to provide all our communications in both Spanish and
English. We are using the Transifex translation website to get teams
of volunteers to help translate.

We currently have 1 status update from the last hour being translated
to Spanish.

If you could join our efforts at translation if you hare multi
language skills, we really need you.

To get started follow this link to the Status Update project. You will
have to register at the Transifex site and request to join the team
and I'll get you all taken care of.

https://www.transifex.com/hotosm/hurrican-patricia-hot-update-oct-25-2015-1100-utc/

We are focusing our translation on this project to Spanish (es).

Regards,
Blake

Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team