[HOT] Activation Working Group Meeting Tuesday 1400UTC

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Oct 26 21:29:53 UTC 2015

Apologies AWG, as I got wrapped up in the activities I forgot to send the
Actions/Summary to the group, so I'll just include them in this
announcement.

Everyone,

As you well know we have lots of stuff happening in the Activation realm of
HOT at the moment. So, hopefully we can cover lots of stuff in the
Activation Working Group meeting tomorrow, Tuesday @ 1400UTC on IRC. For
agenda, details about the group and previous meeting summaries, visit:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Acti
vation

The action/follow-up items to note are:

.        There is still an opportunity to help co-lead the working group
(reply to me directly if you can't make tomorrow's meeting).

.        There is still a need and opportunity for those interested in
getting started with Activation Leadership to help conclude the Ebola
response (contact me or Tyler).

.        We are getting closer to GeoWeek, so let's try to rally more
support and participation (bring ideas to the meeting)!

Of course each week we have on the agenda 'any pressing needs' for current
projects, so it's often a good time to offer assistance and learn how to get
involved in a particular Disaster Mapping role.

Thank you,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org