[HOT] Activation Updates

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Fri Oct 30 10:05:26 UTC 2015

Russ, thanks for sharing this update. The dedication that all of you who
contributed and continue to contribute to these responses has certainly
been impressive. Thanks to the HOT Activators and all those involved in the
activation for your commitment & dedication.
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org