[HOT] HOT OSM Export Tool: valid export region?

Nick McWilliam (MapAction) nmcwilliam at mapaction.org
Fri Oct 30 14:58:35 UTC 2015

Hi All –

I was trying an export for the eastern Mediterranean area (where MapAction volunteers are deployed, supporting UNHCR), but found it was outside the ‘valid export region’. Is there any way to bypass this please? I can always go to Overpass, but the HOT export tool makes the process much easier :)

The particular query I have just now is settlements in Greece with (where available) names in Greek and Roman alphabet.

Many thanks as ever,

Nick.