[HOT] Request for mapping: Colombia - Venezuela border crossings / solicita HOT por crisis en frontera colombo-venezolana

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 12:05:57 UTC 2015

Hi Katja,

I have not reviewed the areas yet for how difficult the mapping is due
to imagery or terrain, but the objects to map are for mappers of any
experience level.

Basically it is a buildings and roads mapping project, and open areas,
which should be easy to spot as well.

If you can't decide if something is a sports pitch or open area in a
settlement (leisure=common) or a flat grass area, then it probably is
_not_ one. These areas should be easy and clear to identify.

When I map today, if I see anything that looks confusing I'll write back
or maybe Humberto or someone else with on the ground experience can help
clarify things.

And of course, please send us questions if you find individual things
you are not sure about.

Cheers,
Blake