[HOT] [30 years Mexico City earthquakes conmemoration] Simulation event

pierzenh at yahoo.fr pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 18 01:19:27 UTC 2015

Hi Miriam and Rodolfo. This was a nice week collaborating with the Mexico OSM community to organize this event.
As we organize this activity, there is this alert for the Illapel Chile Earthquake and the news talk about the various actions taken to protect the population.
More reason to participate to the discussion this weekend on the Mexico Forum and collaborate to the Mexico Simulation organized with the Civil protection Organization, the National Emergency committee and other Government and Civil Institutions.

we will keep you informed of the activities in the next few days.
regard
Pierre