[HOT] [30 years Mexico City earthquakes conmemoration] Simulation event

Rodolfo Wilhelmy rwilhelmy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 02:15:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just want to let you know that we've just finished setting up the Tasking
Manager for the Earthquake Drill happening tomorrow at 11:30:00 -05:00

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/EN:Mexico_Earhquake_Drill_2015#Mapping_Priority

Feel free to jump in at http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1202

We were inspired by #1199 - Illapel (Chile), which is a similar scenario
and have really nice instructions (Kudos!).

Right now we only have Bing. But maybe tomorrow DigitalGlobe could provide
a WMS to new imagery, that could be used by JOSM mappers.

Comments are always welcome!

Warm regards to our Chileans mappers! We'd love to share lessons learned
after the drill.

Have a great weekend