[HOT] Highway names and abbreviations

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:54:48 UTC 2015

Hi Pete,

I would be tempted to download the data to a .osm file, use find/replace
in my fav text editor and then upload to the server.

I am obligated to mention the OSM Mass Edit policy of course as everyone
seems to when talking about an edit like this :)

Or this solution in this person's diary sounds pretty good as well:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/diary/35194

Cheers,
Blake