[HOT] Results Map Not functioning

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Sep 23 21:29:57 UTC 2015

Hi Noah,

=Russ

From: noah ahles [mailto:noah.ahles at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:37 PM
To: hot
Subject: Re: [HOT] Results Map Not functioning

Sorry forgot to add the specific website I am discussing:

http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-changesets

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 4:36 PM, noah ahles <noah.ahles at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I had a guest lecture this morning and we worked on the Mozambique Task. We used a hashtag #Practicum to track our changesets but they are not showing up on the results map for some reason. I've never run into this issue before. It seems that other people are experiencing this error as well. I'm holding a larger mapathon this weekend so I wanted to resolve this issue before then if possible.

Best,

Noah