[HOT] Wanna drink your next coffee in a fancy HOT mug?

Rod Bera rod at goarem.org
Sat Apr 9 19:37:40 UTC 2016

Cool!
Excellent and awaited tool in the making!

this tool (or an instance of it) is meant to be linked to  the TM (or an
instance of it) as a 1-1 relation, right?
then this should be reflected in the name.

Why not simply TM-analytics ? (I mean for the tool. And HOT TM-analytics
for the HOT instance).

or taskview/taskmap or TM-dashboard/TM-dashmap.

cheers,

Rod