[HOT] 200 mappers need validators this Saturday

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:16:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

As some of you may already know, we're having quite the mapathon in Belgium
this Saturday. At seven universities simultaneously, we'll be working on
the upcoming buildings task for Swaziland, number 1774.

Experienced mappers will give the mapping introduction, two of them are
even HOT members. And we will hand out prints [1]. But of course, mappers
can still go wrong and speedy intervention would be extremely useful.

We'll try and set up a common IRC channel during the event, we will post
that in this thread.

The event will start at 10 am CET and mapping should last till about 4 pm.

1: The "instructions" documents in this folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzkGrg-2Kbc9eFhTZUNybGZOS1E

--
Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |