[HOT] Squared buildings

Pete Masters Pete.Masters at london.msf.org
Thu Apr 14 12:26:11 UTC 2016

Hi John,

My feeling would be that it needs to be invalidated. If I am managing a project and I see invalidated squares, I tend to check out what the problem is and sometimes get in touch with the mapper through their osm profile to chat about what they are doing. I agree that invalidating should be kept as a last resort and fixing up + general positive encouragement works better, but if someone is repeatedly making the same mistake, an invalidated square is probably helpful.

Just to make clear, this is just my personal opinion as someone that manages a large amount of TM projects…

Cheers,

Pete

Pete Masters
Missing Maps Project Coordinator