[HOT] DigitalGlobe support for HOT and Ecuador

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:55:09 UTC 2016

Thanks Kevin!

Made stub ticket in HOT's imagery request repo:
https://github.com/hotosm/imagery-requests/issues/21
@Humberto and everyone, lets discuss through the repo on:

* what areas to prioritize for TMS processing.
* who will process

So we don't duplicate efforts.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Kevin Bullock
<kbullock at digitalglobe.com> wrote:
> Dear HOT,
>
> DigitalGlobe has collected post event high resolution satellite imagery and
> is distributing under CC0 license for maximum share-ability and usability.
> We will continue to collect additional areas and aggregate. We have AOIs
> from the activation team.
>
> Info:
>
> http://www.digitalglobeblog.com/2016/04/19/open-imagery-and-data-to-support-ecuador-earthquake-response/
>

> Imagery:
>
> s3://ecuador-earthquake
>
> In addition, we have pre-event TMS imagery available through this URL:
>
> https://api.mapbox.com/v4/digitalglobe.nal0g75k/{z}/{x}/{y}.png?
> access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiZGlnaXRhbGdsb2JlIiwiYSI6ImNpbjZiODB5eTBlbnB1d200aXlrbnVoaXcifQ.baFTWQH2F8iNK9B66CYacg
>

> Developer docs:
> http://mapsapidocs.digitalglobe.com/docs/imagery-and-basemaps
>

> Regards, Kevin Bullock (on behalf of DigitalGlobe)
>
> Sent from my mobile
>
> This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential
> and proprietary information of DigitalGlobe, Inc. If you are not the
> intended recipient, or an agent or employee responsible for delivering this
> communication to the intended recipient, or if you have received this
> communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate
> or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you
> have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.
>
> DigitalGlobe reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent
> or received by its employees, agents or representatives.

cheers,
maning