[HOT] Mapathons for Ecuador

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Apr 20 17:32:56 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas – the wonders of the internet as I think we were both talking with Andrew at the same time, just different channels :)

We will continue to release projects, I expect at least for the next several days, potentially weeks as ‘post-event’ imagery is now being captured and processed (but may be some time before significant coverage to ‘switch’). The Crisis Mappers – Japan team also continues to add projects, so if by some chance there isn’t an Ecuador project, please do feel free to help on others.

More to come, stay tuned and thanks for everyone’s’ assistance!

=Russ