[HOT] Ecuador: Done and Validated tasks need work and review

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Thu Apr 21 11:13:12 UTC 2016

Friends,

Poking around and looking at tasks marked Done and Validated in the Ecuador Activations in the last hour I discovered:

Most tasks had building=house or they were not tagged at all but just empty areas.
Few buildings were squared, and few were accurate tracings of the building.
Roads were attached to Administrative Boundary lines, buildings, or did not have a node where they joined another road.
Roads were not tagged, tagged incorrectly, or not on the image.

The amount of errors not only on those tasks marked Done, but those Validated where the validator did not carefully look at the work was high. Maybe there is a team that could take on looking at all the work, invalidating where needed, and correcting where they can, and leaving comments? I did what I could to quietly make corrections, but the amount of work that needs doing needs a team effort.

Also, I translated my comments online into Spanish and hope this helps as well.

Onward!
Suzan