[HOT] DigitalGlobe support for HOT and Ecuador

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Thu Apr 21 17:25:33 UTC 2016

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the question, yes the Tomnod results will be made available with an Open license. We will either add the instructions to the blog post I linked to below, or create a new blog post altogether. Either way, I will provide the info.

I agree – the Tomnod crowd is flagging damage they see in our post event imagery. These data could/can be used to focus HOT efforts.

Best, Kevin