[HOT] Changes not being saved

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 10:18:18 UTC 2016

Hi Susan.

We can see some of your OpenStreetMap edits (changesets) being saved here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SReed/historyThat all happens independently of the Tasking Manager, so it's these OpenStreetMap edit displays we should look at to investigate. But I'm not sure what has disappeared exactly. Do you see all the edits you expect to see there?

On another note, because this kind of problem requires a discussion you might find it better to get help on the HOT chat channel (IRC). For anyone who's never done that, an easy way to give it a try is: http://irc.openstreetmap.org

Harry