[HOT] Sierra Leone Imagery for non-profit?

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:19:43 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

You did not describe what exactly you expect from the imagery to map the
mining activities. 10 m resolution + multi-spectral does not sound like
mapping structures as we do in OSM.
But if high resolution imagery, even if not very recent, is what you
target, the Digital Globe Maps API is a good option, but you will need to
purchase the first (quite cheap) plan to have the right to create
derivative data from it. You can use it not only in QGIS, but also in JOSM.

Sincerely,

Severin