[HOT] Community Presentations - Call for Presenters

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Thu Dec 8 22:08:52 UTC 2016

Greetings HOT Community!

The Community Working Group has, over the last several months, been
exploring and preparing to host 'community presentations'. This is a great
opportunity to present your local mapping efforts, cool things you've done
with OSM data or maps, related tech projects or anything you think the HOT
community would want to know more about.

If you are interested in giving a presentation, let us know with this short
form:
https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefOd8-Wh5JYbj2nh_O6gP
UnUVK_KX6Byf6zS6Mqtd2nAoqag/viewform and we'll get back to you on
scheduling, etc.

We also have a meeting tomorrow (Friday) at 1500 UTC on our Mumble
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble>  server, please come by and chat
if you're interested in either presenting or being part of the working
group.

I look forward to hearing more stories from this amazing community!

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)