[HOT] Help fight malaria with some OSM validation!

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Sun Dec 18 23:54:28 UTC 2016

John, Phil - it’s not a rectangular grid, but it is there, I can confirm I can see it. Try taking a random task and you should see it as well.

Kevin

On Dec 18, 2016, at 4:19 PM, john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com<mailto:jwhelan0112 at gmail.com>> wrote:

I'm still not seeing a grid.

Cheerio John

On 18 December 2016 at 13:24, Russell Deffner <russell.deffner at hotosm.org<mailto:russell.deffner at hotosm.org>> wrote:
Hi Phil, sorry for the delayed reply. It’s a large area so it might take a moment to load; it’s also a bit different from our traditional projects as we’re pre-identifying the populated places so the grid isn’t just blanketed across the area but narrowed in where there are structures. Let me know if you’re still having issues or have other questions.

Thanks,
=Russ