[HOT] Finding the most recent tiles marked done on a project?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:06:03 UTC 2016

I usually simply don't let the list update, so at least my validation work
doesn't show up yet, but I agree it's a problem.

What I usually do, to cherry pick the new users, is to go to the stats and
look for new names. This only works when you're validating for a limited
amount of projects.

I learned yesterday at FOSDEM the TM is written in Python. I might have a
look at it to make some improvements. It's probably best to create a ticket
for this issue.

Polyglot