[HOT] Tasking Manager Messages

ngt osm at juhaag.de
Mon Feb 1 18:20:02 UTC 2016

Hello Mike,

I can't find this task and there is only one other invalidated task in this projct. Maybe a mapper split task #6 into 4 new tasks.

It is up to a validator to provide a clear and encouraging message. Also I don't like validators that are too picky. Got an invalidation because of 1 (one) missing building..

The best thing is to write a message to the validator.. But in your case there might be no way to retrieve the information who invalidated this task.

If a validator invalidates a task because of missing elements that are not being asked for, I just would mark it again as complete and make a comment pointing to the instructions.

Julian