[HOT] New mapper needs some feedback :-)

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:27:23 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

If you get serious about mapping, don't postpone the 'upgrade' to JOSM.

I'm creating some screencasts on Twitch. Unfortunately they are not very
organised or structured yet: I'm still in the process of trying to figure
out what works and what doesn't for these screencasts.

http://www.twitch.tv/polyglot_openstreetmap/profile/highlights

The latest ones go into the import of schools and how to create wikidata
items on the fly. Let's call that a somewhat more advanced topic. The ones
you want to look at were made in December and January. Unfortunately most
of them didn't have sound back then. Still trying to build up confidence to
talk in English (and agility to concentrate on simultaneously talk and
map...)

Cheers,

Polyglot