[HOT] Smartphones using wifi in the field If you ain't in the field or techie ignore this post.

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:54:53 UTC 2016

Oh one last thing, there is a difference between a very small network and
one that gets a bit bigger.

 https://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck/networking/guidelines-for-mesh/
talks about some of the design considerations and note that more hops mean
slight delays which isn't so good for voice.

Cheerio John