[HOT] Map St Lucia

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:02:51 UTC 2016

Hello HOT-ties,

The government of St Lucia is sponsoring their first ever Map St Lucia day
on 28 February. To encourage greater mapping activity in the Caribbean and
to support this emerging local community, we'd like to encourage mappers
with an interest in the Caribbean basin to participate. TeachOSM will be
supporting the event live in Castries to offer training and technical
support.

There are some efforts underway now to organize mapathons to support the
effort. If you're interested in organizing one, please let me know
(off-list) so I can add it to the list.

I'll send along updates as they occur. Happy mapping,

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands off beans!" - v.141, *On Nature,
*Empedocles