[HOT] [activation hotosm] Re: EQ in Taiwan

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 10:35:17 UTC 2016

Hello team,

It seems Taiwanese mappers are responding.
And many of them are reported as "safe" via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OpenStreetMap.TW/

They are collecting information on hackpad.
(Taiwan's usual response around OpenData people.)

http://hackfoldr.org/1a5WMhNPRxTo12VidVuUKlGhN214D_RIw_gBzHP2F66c/https%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Fmaps%252Fd%252Fembed%253Fmid%253DzoIHZ-WuGMig.k23nkwUnjGUU

Some Tainan & Kaohsiung mappers are reported as "safe" in Facebook feature,
so I hope internet connection are not so damaged in those area.

More detailed situation are come from Taiwanese.

Regards,